The Village of Milford Center
The map above shows the Village in 1870 with two railroad lines, ½ mile mill race, and the size of the town.
The Great Churches of Milford Center
both past and present
Methodist Episcopal Church
Milford Center United Methodist Church
The Church of Christ in Christian Union
The Colored Baptist Church
The Sacred Heart Catholic Church
Trinity Chapel Church-Christ
Victory Baptist Church
Location. 40° 10.778′ N, 83° 26.042′ W. Marker is in Milford Center, Ohio, in Union County. Marker is at the intersection of Mill Street (U.S. 36) and State Street (County Route 57), on the right when
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Honor Roll 1918 (a few steps from this marker); Union County’s First Courthouse (within shouting distance of this marker); Union Township Civil War Monument (approx. ¼ mile away); a different marker also named Union Township Civil War Monument (approx. ¼ mile away); Milford Center Veterans Memorial (approx. half a mile away); Bridgeport / Bridgeport Iron Bridge (approx. 2½ miles away); Culbertson Covered Bridge / Reuben L. Partridge (1823- 1900) Bridge Builder (approx. 3 miles away); Mitchell Cemetery Stone #2 (approx. 3.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Milford Center.
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Industry & Commerce • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on July 15, 2018. This page originally submitted on July 10, 2018, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. This page has been viewed 38 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. submitted on July 10, 2018, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.