Dublin in Erath County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
William T. Miller Grist Mill
Adjacent DAR marker reads:
Built in 1882
Presented for continuous service and preservation of history by the Henry Downs Chapter, Texas State Society
Daughters of the American Revolution
Erected 1975 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 5847.)
Location. 32° 5.089′ N, 98° 20.643′ W. Marker is in Dublin, Texas, in Erath County. Marker is on South Park Street 0 miles north of West Elm Street, on the left when traveling north. Touch for map. Mill is in Wright Historical Park, on the west side of Park Street between Elm Street and Blackjack Street. Marker is at or near this postal address: 120 S. Park Street, Dublin TX 76446, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. Dublin National Bank (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Dublin Dr Pepper Bottling Company (about 600 feet away); Dr Pepper Texas (about 700 feet away); Pecan Cemetery (approx. 8.3 miles away); Pecan Cemetery Tabernacle (approx. 8.7 miles away); Oak Dale Cemetery (approx. 15 miles away).
Categories. • Agriculture • Industry & Commerce • Notable Buildings • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on October 4, 2008, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 1,815 times since then and 85 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on October 4, 2008, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.