Chattanooga in Hamilton County, Tennessee — The American South (East South Central)
Left of Stewart's Division,
Nov. 25, 1863.
Erected 1890 by the Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park Commission. (Marker Number MT-362.)
Location. Marker is missing. It was located near 35° 3.667′ N, 85° 14.776′ W. Marker was in Chattanooga, Tennessee, in Hamilton County. Marker was on North Crest Road north of Missionary Ridge, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker was in this post office area: Chattanooga TN 37404, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this location. Van Den Corput's Georgia Battery (within shouting distance of this marker); Pettus' Brigade (within shouting distance of this marker); Walker's Division (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Wilson's Brigade (about 700 feet away); Baxter's Tennessee Battery (approx. 0.2 miles away); Rowan's GA, formerly 3d Maryland Battery (approx. 0.2 miles away); Locomotive 4501 (approx. 0.2 miles away); Cumming's Brigade (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Chattanooga.
More about this marker. According to the description information provided by the National Park
Categories. • War, US Civil •
Credits. This page was last revised on August 30, 2018. This page originally submitted on August 29, 2018, by Dale K. Benington of Toledo, Ohio. This page has been viewed 46 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on August 30, 2018, by Dale K. Benington of Toledo, Ohio.