Rocksprings in Edwards County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Edwards County Courthouse
Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1973
Erected 1973 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 1402.)
Location. 30° 0.967′ N, 100° 12.486′ W. Marker is in Rocksprings, Texas, in Edwards County. Marker can be reached from East Main Street near North Well Street. Touch for map. Mounted to courthouse south wall. Marker is in this post office area: Rocksprings TX 78880, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 7 other markers are within 19 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Rocksprings Telephone Company (a few steps from this marker); Edwards County (within shouting distance of this marker); The Sesquicentennial Committee Erects This Marker (within shouting distance of this marker); Old Carson Store (within shouting distance of this marker); Headquarters, American Angora Goat Breeders' Assn. (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); First Methodist Church (about 500 feet away); Vance Cemetery (approx. 18.2 miles away).
Categories. • Architecture • Disasters •
Credits. This page was last revised on September 3, 2018. This page originally submitted on September 3, 2018, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 38 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 3, 2018, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.