Princeton in Caldwell County, Kentucky — The American South (East South Central)
Converging of Indian Trails
Committee and The Ky. Bicentennial Commission.
Erected by the Kentucky Historical Society, Kentucky Department of Highways. (Marker Number 1916.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Kentucky Historical Society marker series.
Location. Marker is missing. It was located near 37° 6.461′ N, 87° 52.895′ W. Marker was in Princeton, Kentucky, in Caldwell County. Marker was on East Washington Street west of Edwards Avenue, on the left when traveling east. Touch for map. Located in Big Spring Park. Marker was at or near this postal address: East Washington Street, Princeton KY 42445, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this location. Trail of Tears (here, next to this marker); Shandy Hall (Princeton) (a few steps Shandy Hall (Princeton) (within shouting distance of this marker); William Prince, 1752-1810 / Founder of Princeton (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); County Named, 1809 (about 500 feet away); Black Patch War (about 500 feet away); Courthouse Burned (about 600 feet away); Ogden Memorial United Methodist Church (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Princeton.
Categories. • Native Americans • Roads & Vehicles • Waterways & Vessels •
Credits. This page was last revised on October 7, 2018. This page originally submitted on October 7, 2018, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama. This page has been viewed 50 times since then and 2 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on October 7, 2018, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama.
Editor’s want-list for this marker. Photo of marker. • Can you help?