Grandview Heights in Franklin County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
The Bank Block
Grandview Heights Shopping Center, 1927
Erected 2000 by Ohio Bicentennial Commission, The Longaberger Company, The Grandview Heights-Marble Cliff Historical Society, and The Ohio Historical Society. (Marker Number 34-25.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Ohio Historical Society / The Ohio History Connection marker series.
Location. 39° 59.026′ N, 83° 2.697′ W. Marker is in Grandview Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1289 Grandview Avenue, Columbus OH 43212, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. The Upper Arlington Historic District (approx. 1.2 miles away); The King Avenue Bridge (approx. 1.2 miles away); First Modern Streamflow Measurement in Ohio (approx. 1.2 miles away); The Underground Railroad on University Land (approx. 1½ miles away); NECKO Neighborhood / E. J. McMillen Homestead Addition (approx. 1½ miles away); Iskcon Krishna House (approx. 1.6 miles away); a different marker also named The Underground Railroad on University Land (approx. 1.7 miles away); Neil Avenue Gate (approx. 1.8 miles away).
Categories. • 20th Century • Industry & Commerce • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on October 21, 2008, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 697 times since then and 13 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on October 21, 2008, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.