Delaware in Delaware County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
University Hall and Gray Chapel
Erected 2008 by Delaware County Historical Society, The Kroger Company and National City Bank.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Ohio, Delaware County Historical Society marker series.
Location. 40° 17.783′ N, 83° 4.023′ W. Marker is in Delaware, Ohio, in Delaware County. Touch for map. Marker is located near the SW corner of University Hall, which fronts Sandusky Street. Marker is in this post office area: Delaware OH 43015, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Eddy, Kroener, and Riesz Memorial (within shouting distance of this marker); Cherry, Judge, Luckett Memorial (within shouting distance of this marker); Elliott Hall Wesley Branch Rickey (about 500 feet away); 1897 Memorial Tree (about 500 feet away); Site of the First Ohio State Football Game (about 500 feet away); The Sulphur Spring (about 500 feet away); Edwards Gymnasium / Home of High School Basketball Tournaments (about 500 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Delaware.
Categories. • Education • Landmarks • Notable Buildings • Notable Persons •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on October 22, 2008, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 890 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on October 22, 2008, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. 5. submitted on October 27, 2008, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. 6. submitted on October 6, 2015. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.