Delaware in Delaware County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Old City Hall and Opera House
Erected 2008 by Delaware County Historical Society, The Kroger Company, and National City Bank.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Ohio, Delaware County Historical Society marker series.
Location. 40° 17.908′ N, 83° 4.056′ W. Marker is in Delaware, Ohio, in Delaware County. Marker is at the intersection of Sandusky Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Delaware OH 43015, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. President Hayes Memorial (within shouting distance of this marker); Eddy, Kroener, and Riesz Memorial (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); University Hall and Gray Chapel (about 800 feet away); Site of the First Ohio State Football Game (approx. 0.2 miles away); 1897 Memorial Tree (approx. 0.2 miles away); Cherry, Judge, Luckett Memorial (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Sulphur Spring (approx. 0.2 miles away); Elliott Hall (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Delaware.
Also see . . . Old City Hall and Opera House and Historic Delaware Photos. (Submitted on October 14, 2009, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.)
Categories. • Government • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on October 22, 2008, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 929 times since then and 38 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. submitted on October 22, 2008, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.