Woodville in Wilkinson County, Mississippi — The American South (East South Central)
Old Christian Church Parsonage
In 1918, Mrs. Frances Johns Woodruff willed this house and its contents for use as church parsonage. It remained in use until 2005.
Location. 31° 6.161′ N, 91° 18.095′ W. Marker is in Woodville, Mississippi, in Wilkinson County. Marker is on Natchez Street South south of Bank Street, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 238 Natchez Street South, Woodville MS 39669, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Rabbi's Home (a few steps from this marker); Beth Israel Synagague (within shouting distance of this marker); Lewis Family Cemetery (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Branch Banking House (about 600 feet away); Woodville Blues (about 600 feet away); Wilkinson County Courthouse (approx. 0.2 miles away); Wilkinson County War Memorial (approx. 0.2 miles away); William Grant Still (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Woodville.
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on March 2, 2019. This page originally submitted on March 2, 2019, by Cajun Scrambler of Assumption, Louisiana. This page has been viewed 32 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on March 2, 2019.