Palmyra in Lenawee County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Palmyra Presbyterian Church
Erected 1986 by Michigan Historical Society. (Marker Number #1284.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Michigan Historical Commission marker series.
Location. 41° 51.742′ N, 83° 56.099′ W. Marker is in Palmyra, Michigan, in Lenawee County. Marker is at the intersection of Palmyra Road and Rouget Road, on the right when traveling north on Palmyra Road. Touch for map. marker is across the street from U.S. Post Office. Marker is at or near this postal address: 6370 Palmyra Road, Palmyra MI 49268, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 miles of this marker Erie & Kalamazoo Railroad (approx. 3.7 miles away); Erie and Kalamazoo Rail Road / Rail Road (approx. 3.8 miles away); Lenawee County Fairgrounds (approx. 5 miles away); St. Joseph's Catholic Church (approx. 5.4 miles away); St. John's Lutheran Church (approx. 5˝ miles away); Oakwood Cemetery (approx. 5.6 miles away); Charles Miller Croswell (approx. 5.7 miles away); Governor Charles M. Croswell / Croswell House (approx. 5.7 miles away).
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on April 14, 2019. This page originally submitted on April 12, 2019, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. This page has been viewed 35 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on April 12, 2019, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.