Green Cove Springs in Clay County, Florida — The American South (South Atlantic)
Dr. Applegate House
Erected 2018 by The Clay County Historic Preservation Board and the Florida Department of State. (Marker Number F-1042.)
Location. 29° 59.569′ N, 81° 40.69′ W. Marker is in Green Cove Springs, Florida, in Clay County. Marker is at the intersection of South Magnolia Avenue and Spring Street, on the left when traveling north on South Magnolia Avenue. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 103 South Magnolia Avenue, Green Cove Springs FL 32043, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Green Cove Springs (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Village Improvement Association Woman's Club (approx. 0.2 miles away); Old Clay County Courthouse (approx. 0.4 miles away); Hickory Grove Baptist Church and Cemetery (approx. 1½ miles away); Fort San Fransisco de Pupo (approx. 3.1 miles away); William Bartram Scenic Highway (approx. 3.7 miles away); Camp Chowenwaw (approx. 3.9 miles away); William Bartram's Plantation (approx. 4.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Green Cove Springs.
Categories. • Architecture • Man-Made Features • Settlements & Settlers •
More. Search the internet for Dr. Applegate House.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 21, 2019. This page originally submitted on June 20, 2019, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. This page has been viewed 61 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on June 20, 2019, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.