Beaver Falls in Beaver County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Erected by Beaver County Historical Research & Landmarks Foundation.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Beaver County (PA) Historical Research and Landmarks Foundation marker series.
Location. 40° 46.343′ N, 80° 19.33′ W. Marker is in Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania, in Beaver County. Marker is at the intersection of College Avenue (Pennsylvania Route 18) and 32nd Street (Pennsylvania Route 18), on the right when traveling north on College Avenue. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 3200 College Ave, Beaver Falls PA 15010, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 5 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Ingram-Richardson Manufacturing Company (approx. 0.3 miles away); Second Baptist Church (approx. 0.6 miles away); The Carnegie Library (approx. 1.3 miles away); Joe Namath (approx. 1.3 miles away); Union Drawn Steel (approx. 2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Beaver Falls.
Also see . . .
1. Geneva College Web Site. (Submitted on March 5, 2006.)
2. Charles W. Colson's 1998 Commencement Address at Geneva College. "Character Matters." (Submitted on March 5, 2006.)
3. Web Camera for Geneva College Campus. (Submitted on March 5, 2006.)
4. Western Esotericism and the Harmony Society. (Submitted on March 5, 2006.)
5. The Harmony Society. An archaeology perspective by the US Army Corps of Engineers, Pittsburgh District (Submitted on March 5, 2006.)
6. Beaver County Historical Research & Landmarks Foundation. Marker Program (Submitted on July 7, 2011, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.)
Categories. • Education •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on March 5, 2006, by J. J. Prats of Springfield, Virginia. This page has been viewed 1,755 times since then and 37 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on March 5, 2006, by J. J. Prats of Springfield, Virginia.