Charleston in Charleston County, South Carolina — The American South (South Atlantic)
St. Andrew’s Parish Church
Location. 32° 50.276′ N, 80° 2.984′ W. Marker is in Charleston, South Carolina, in Charleston County. Marker is on Ashley River Road (SC Highway 61) near Plainview Rd, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 2604 Ashley River Road, Charleston SC 29414, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Drayton Hall / Drayton Family (approx. 2.7 miles away); South Carolina Canal & Rail Road Company (approx. 3 miles away); Jenkins Orphanage (approx. 3.2 miles away); The Rev. John G. Drayton (approx. 3.3 miles away); Royal Judge John Drayton (approx. 3.3 miles away); Magnolia Plantation (approx. 3.3 miles away); Dr. Henry Woodward (approx. 4.2 miles away); Liberty Hill (approx. 4.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Charleston.
Also see . . . Old St. Andrew's Parish Church. the main church building dating back to 1706, the oldest surviving church in South Carolina. (Submitted on November 17, 2008, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina.)
Categories. • Churches, Etc. • Colonial Era • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 17, 2008, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. This page has been viewed 1,447 times since then and 61 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on November 17, 2008, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.