Arlington in Arlington County, Virginia — The American South (Mid-Atlantic)
Original Federal Boundary Stone, District of Columbia, Southwest 7
Arlington County Virginia Bicentennial 1801-2001
— 200 Years of Community —
In 2001, this school represents Arlington's boundless horizon.
Erected 2001 by Arlington County, Virginia.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Original Federal Boundary Stones marker series.
Location. 38° 51.737′ N, 77° 7.963′ W. Marker is in Arlington, Virginia, in Arlington County. Marker can be reached from the intersection of 5th Road South (Virginia Route 714) and Olds Drive. This marker is on the grounds of the Kenmore Middle School. From the parking lot at the entrance, head left to an asphalted walking path. The marker is about 100 yards along the path to the left. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 5995 5th Road South, Arlington VA 22204, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Moses Ball Grant (approx. ¼ mile away); Carlin Community Hall (approx. 0.3 miles away); The Ball-Carlin Cemetery (approx. 0.4 miles away); John Ball House Glencarlyn Station (approx. half a mile away); Reevesland (approx. 0.6 miles away); Carlin Springs (approx. 0.6 miles away); Mary Carlin House (approx. 0.6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Arlington.
Regarding Original Federal Boundary Stone, District of Columbia, Southwest 7. This marker is probably in error, with the stone being one of the original Federal boundary stones set in 1791-1792 (SW 7).
Categories. • Colonial Era • Man-Made Features •
More. Search the internet for Original Federal Boundary Stone, District of Columbia, Southwest 7.
Credits. This page was last revised on October 11, 2019. This page originally submitted on September 3, 2015, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. This page has been viewed 331 times since then and 35 times this year. Last updated on October 11, 2019, by Roberto Bernate of Arlington, Virginia. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on September 3, 2015, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. • Devry Becker Jones was the editor who published this page.