Flemington in Liberty County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Flemington Presbyterian Church
Erected 1957 by Georgia Historical Commission. (Marker Number 089-10.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Georgia Historical Society/Commission marker series.
Location. 31° 52.168′ N, 81° 34.257′ W. Marker is in Flemington, Georgia, in Liberty County. Marker is on Old Sunbury Road 0.8 miles west of East. Oglethorpe Highway (U.S. 84), on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 750 Old Sunbury Road, Hinesville GA 31313, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Harrison Family Cemetery M1A1 90mm Anti-Aircraft Gun (approx. 1.6 miles away); Liberty Armory Site (approx. 1.6 miles away); Hinesville and Liberty County WWII Veterans Monument (approx. 1.6 miles away); The Bacon-Fraser House (approx. 2 miles away); Hinesville Methodist Church (approx. 2 miles away); Liberty County (approx. 2.1 miles away); Liberty County Confederate Monument (approx. 2.1 miles away).
Categories. • Antebellum South, US • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on February 2, 2009, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 1,538 times since then and 4 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on February 2, 2009, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.