Napa in Napa County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Napa Courthouse Flag Staﬀ
Dedicated April 13, 1985
By the Native Sons of the Golden West
William Bundesen, Grand President
Erected 1985 by Native Sons of the Golden West.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Native Sons/Daughters of the Golden West marker series.
Location. 38° 17.877′ N, 122° 17.136′ W. Marker is in Napa, California, in Napa County. Marker can be reached from the intersection of Brown Street and 2nd Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 825 Brown Street, Napa CA 94559, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Oberon Saloon ( about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Native Sons Hall ( about 400 feet away); Napa - Birthplace of the Loudspeaker and the Magnavox Corp. ( about 400 feet away); Napa Valley Railroad ( about 400 feet away); Winship Building 1888 ( about 500 feet Semorile Building ( about 500 feet away); First Presbyterian Church Building ( about 600 feet away); Napa's China Town / Shuck Chan ( about 800 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Napa.
More about this marker. The marker is on a low rock set near the flag pole on the courthouse lawn.
Also see . . . Courthouse "Liberty Pole". The Napa Valley Register's article (1/21/2007) on the history of the flagpole, by Kathleen Dreesen. (Submitted on February 23, 2009.)
Categories. • Government •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on February 23, 2009, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California. This page has been viewed 1,456 times since then and 133 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on February 23, 2009, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.