Central College in Franklin County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Central College Presbyterian Church
This brick chapel was erected in 1870 under the leadership of the Reverend Levi P. Sabin, and was remodeled during the pastorate of the Reverend Robert B. Wilson, 1943-1953.
Erected 1967 by The Ohio Historical Society. (Marker Number 3-25.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Ohio Historical Society / The Ohio History Connection marker series.
Location. 40° 5.981′ N, 82° 53.362′ W. Marker is in Central College, Ohio, in Franklin County. Marker is on Sunbury Road, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is in front of the 1870 brick Central College Presbyterian Church. Marker is at or near this postal address: 975 S. Sunbury Road, Westerville OH 43081, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Ellsworth Chapel (here, next to this marker); Blendon Church Bell (within shouting distance of this marker); Clarence Boal Hoover / Charles Potter Hoover (approx. 0.6 miles away); Blendon Township War Memorial (approx. 0.8 miles away); Blendon Central Cemetery (approx. 0.8 miles away); First Blendon Presbyterian Church (approx. 0.9 miles away); Edward Phelps (approx. 0.9 miles away); Blendon Presbyterian Church (approx. 0.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Central College.
Also see . . . Central College Presbyterian Church web site. (Submitted on April 22, 2009, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.)
Categories. • Churches, Etc. • Education •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on April 19, 2009, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 827 times since then and 14 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on April 19, 2009, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.