Arlington in Middlesex County, Massachusetts — The American Northeast (New England)
The Foot of the Rocks
Erected 1907 by Town of Arlington.
Location. 42° 25.445′ N, 71° 10.687′ W. Marker is in Arlington, Massachusetts, in Middlesex County. Marker is at the intersection of Massachusetts Avenue and Lowell Street, on the right when traveling west on Massachusetts Avenue. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Arlington MA 02474, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. A different marker also named The Foot of the Rocks ( here, next to this marker); Arlington Reservoir ( approx. 0.7 miles away); Jason Russell House ( approx. 1.2 miles away); House of John Cutter ( approx. 1.2 miles away); Robbins Cemetery ( approx. 1.3 Captain Cooke’s Mill Lane ( approx. 1.3 miles away); Old Men of Menotomy ( approx. 1.4 miles away); Whittemore Park ( approx. 1.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Arlington.
Categories. • Patriots & Patriotism •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on May 3, 2009, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 1,268 times since then and 61 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on May 3, 2009, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.