Richmond in Henrico County, Virginia — The American South (Mid-Atlantic)
Erected 1937 by Conservation & Development Commission. (Marker Number SA 29.)
Location. 37° 34.09′ N, 77° 30.944′ W. Marker is in Richmond, Virginia, in Henrico County. Marker is at the intersection of Cary Street Road and South Wilton Road, on the right when traveling east on Cary Street Road. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Richmond VA 23226, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Ampthill (approx. 0.2 miles away); Three-Chopt Road (approx. 0.4 miles away); Richmond Defences (approx. 0.4 miles away); a different marker also named Wilton (approx. 0.4 miles away); Windsor (approx. 0.8 miles away); Mary-Cooke Branch Munford (approx. 0.9 miles away); Granite and History (approx. 1.2 miles away); Pony Pasture Rapids (approx. 1.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Richmond.
Also see . . . Wilton House Museum. (Submitted on July 4, 2009, by Bernard Fisher of Mechanicsville, Virginia.)
Categories. • Colonial Era • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 4, 2009, by Bernard Fisher of Mechanicsville, Virginia. This page has been viewed 835 times since then and 33 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on July 4, 2009, by Bernard Fisher of Mechanicsville, Virginia. 5. submitted on November 30, 2009, by Bernard Fisher of Mechanicsville, Virginia.