Bucyrus in Crawford County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
1826 - 1976
2. Col. Crawford's March
3. Native Plains Area
4. Seccaium Indian Village
5. Indian Village
6. Knisley Springs Resort
7. Courthouse Yard
Erected 1976 by Crawford County Bicentennial Commission.
Location. 40° 48.525′ N, 82° 58.466′ W. Marker is in Bucyrus, Ohio, in Crawford County. Marker is at the intersection of East Mansfield Street and North Walnut Street (Ohio Route 100), on the left when traveling east on East Mansfield Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Bucyrus OH 44820, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 11 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. First Lieutenant Harry L. Martin (within shouting distance of this marker); Seccaium (approx. 4.9 miles away); Olentangy Battle (approx. 4.9 miles away); Knisley Springs Farm (approx. 7.7 miles away); Remembering Our Veterans of Early Wars (approx. 8.2 miles away); The Sandusky Plains (approx. 8.3 miles away); To the Memory of Colonel Wm. Crawford (approx. 10.1 miles away); U.S.S. Constitution Cannon (approx. 10.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Bucyrus.
More about this marker.
Categories. • War, US Revolutionary •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 27, 2009, by Dale K. Benington of Toledo, Ohio. This page has been viewed 1,062 times since then and 53 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on July 28, 2009, by Dale K. Benington of Toledo, Ohio. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.