Campbellton in Fulton County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Site of the Campbell County Court House
Erected 1936 by Works Progress Administration and United Daughters of the Confederacy.
Marker series. This marker is included in the United Daughters of the Confederacy, and the Works Progress Administration (WPA) projects marker series.
Location. 33° 39.183′ N, 84° 40.267′ W. Marker is in Campbellton, Georgia, in Fulton County. Marker is on Fairburn Campbellton Road near Cochran Road SW, on the right. Touch for map. The marker is located in the old town square in the dead town of Campbellton. Marker is in this post office area: Atlanta GA 30331, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 9 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Historic Owl Rock Church (approx. 6.1 miles away); Sandtown (approx. 7.1 miles away); Dry Pond (approx. 7.5 miles away but has been reported missing); Old Campbell County (approx. 7.9 miles away); Veterans Memorial (approx. 8.1 miles away); Vansant Brothers (approx. 8.1 miles away); Douglas County (approx. 8.1 miles away); Shadnor Baptist Church (approx. 8.5 miles away).
Regarding Site of the Campbell County Court House.
Categories. • Government • Political Subdivisions • War, US Civil •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on August 7, 2009, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 1,077 times since then and 20 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on August 7, 2009, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.