Cataula in Harris County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Kingsboro & Cataula
Erected 1958 by Georgia Historical Commission. (Marker Number 072-12.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Georgia Historical Society/Commission marker series.
Location. 32° 39.305′ N, 84° 52.125′ W. Marker is in Cataula, Georgia, in Harris County. Marker is at the intersection of Hamilton Road (U.S. 27) and Denney Road (Route 315), on the right when traveling north on Hamilton Road. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Cataula GA 31804, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 8 miles of this marker, measured as the crow The Wire Road (approx. 4.2 miles away); Fortson House (approx. 5.2 miles away); Richard Christmas (approx. 6.3 miles away); “Blind Tom” (approx. 6.6 miles away); Hamilton Female College (approx. 6.8 miles away); Columbus Baptist Association (approx. 7.1 miles away); Camp McKenzie (approx. 7.1 miles away); B. F. White (approx. 7.2 miles away).
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Railroads & Streetcars •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 13, 2009, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 893 times since then and 22 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on September 13, 2009, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.