Towson in Baltimore County, Maryland — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
The Home of Governor Augustus W. Bradford
Erected 1934 by State Roads Commission.
Location. 39° 22.443′ N, 76° 37.598′ W. Marker is in Towson, Maryland, in Baltimore County. Marker is at the intersection of Charles Street (Route 139) and Charlesbrook Road, on the right when traveling south on Charles Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Towson MD 21204, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Fire Power (approx. one mile away); Roland Park (approx. 1.7 miles away); The Colored Methodist Protestant St. Johnís Chapel of Baltimore County (approx. 1.7 miles away); Nicholas Ruxton Moore (approx. 1.8 miles away); First Boy Scout Armory (approx. 2.1 miles away); Baltimore County Courthouse (approx. 2.1 miles away); Abisado (approx. 2.1 miles away); Hometown Hero (approx. 2.1 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Towson.
Categories. • War, US Civil •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 3, 2007, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. This page has been viewed 2,316 times since then and 43 times this year. Last updated on September 6, 2007, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 3, 2007, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. • J. J. Prats was the editor who published this page.