Occoquan in Prince William County, Virginia — The American South (Mid-Atlantic)
1804 Occoquan Town Plat
Erected by Town of Occoquan.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Virginia, Historic Occoquan marker series.
Location. 38° 40.983′ N, 77° 15.56′ W. Marker is in Occoquan, Virginia, in Prince William County. Marker is on Poplar Lane, on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is immediately adjacent to the Visitor Center. Marker is in this post office area: Occoquan VA 22125, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Town of Occoquan (within shouting distance of this marker); Occoquan Wharves (within shouting distance of this marker); 1804 Boundary Stone (within shouting distance of this marker); Ogle Harris’ Store (within shouting distance of this marker); Ebenezer Baptist Church Lest We Forget (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Mill Street (about 500 feet away); Old Hammill Hotel (about 500 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Occoquan.
Categories. • Colonial Era • Notable Persons • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 8, 2007, by Kevin W. of Stafford, Virginia. This page has been viewed 1,391 times since then and 40 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on September 8, 2007, by Kevin W. of Stafford, Virginia. • J. J. Prats was the editor who published this page.