Campbell in Santa Clara County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Bank of Campbell (Farley Building)
Campbell Historical Location
Campbell’s first bank operated here from 1895 – 1911. Purchased by Guy Farley in 1923. Campbell Avenue’s oldest commercial building.
Location. 37° 17.227′ N, 121° 56.608′ W. Marker is in Campbell, California, in Santa Clara County. Marker is on East Campbell Avenue, on the right when traveling west. The bank building is located on the northeast corner of East Campbell Street and South Central Avenue. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 369 East Campbell Avenue, Campbell CA 95008, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Farley Building (a few steps from this marker); Bank of Campbell (within shouting distance of this marker); Fire House #1 (within shouting distance of this marker); Courtyard (within shouting distance of this marker); Campbell Fire Station (within shouting distance of this marker); Black Walnut Trees (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Agricultural Heritage Plaques (about 400 feet away); Site of J.C. Ainsley Packing Company (about 400 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Campbell.
Categories. • Industry & Commerce •
More. Search the internet for Bank of Campbell (Farley Building).
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 8, 2009, by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California. This page has been viewed 806 times since then and 26 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on November 8, 2009, by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California.