Cincinnati in Hamilton County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Donated to the people
in 1817 by
John H. Piatt & Benjamin M. Piatt
Erected by City of Cincinnati Park Board.
Location. 39° 6.272′ N, 84° 30.849′ W. Marker is in Cincinnati, Ohio, in Hamilton County. Marker is at the intersection of Garfield Place and Vine Street, in the median on Garfield Place. Touch for map. An identical marker is located near the Harrison monument at the west limit of Piatt Park (Elm Street). Marker is in this post office area: Cincinnati OH 45202, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County (within shouting distance of this marker); Fuldner Mortuary (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Wiltsee Undertaker (about 400 feet away); Elizabeth Blackwell (about 600 feet away); Rabbi Isaac Mayer Wise and the Plum Street Temple (approx. ¼ mile away); Ohio Military Trails (approx. ¼ mile away); Military Roads (approx. ¼ mile away); Kennedy Speech (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Cincinnati.
Categories. • Charity & Public Work • Environment • Notable Persons •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 9, 2009, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 905 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on November 9, 2009, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.