Near Union Point in Greene County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Bethany Presbyterian Church
Erected 1957 by Georgia Historical Commission. (Marker Number 066-10.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Georgia Historical Society/Commission marker series.
Location. 33° 33.378′ N, 83° 0.918′ W. Marker is near Union Point, Georgia, in Greene County. Marker is on Bethany Church Road 0.3 miles north of Bethany Road, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Union Point GA 30669, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Confederate Gun Shop (approx. Great Buffalo Lick (approx. 4.1 miles away); First Regimental Reunion of Confederate Veterans (approx. 5.1 miles away); Confederate Wayside Home 1862-64 (approx. 5.4 miles away); The Two Committees (approx. 5.4 miles away); Site of Wayside Home (approx. 5.4 miles away); White Plains Baptist Church (approx. 5.9 miles away); Bethesda Baptist Church (approx. 6˝ miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Union Point.
Categories. • Antebellum South, US • Churches & Religion • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 16, 2009, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 836 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. submitted on November 16, 2009, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.