Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
Pawling in Dutchess County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
 

Grange Hall

 
 
Grange Hall Marker image. Click for full size.
By Michael Herrick, November 14, 2009
1. Grange Hall Marker
Inscription.
Pawling Grange founded 1897.
Hall built by Grange members
in 1946 as meeting place
and community center. Sold
to Town of Pawling in 1962.

 
Erected by Pawling Grange 831.
 
Location. 41° 34.46′ N, 73° 36.041′ W. Marker is in Pawling, New York, in Dutchess County. Marker is on Charles Coleman Boulevard 0.1 miles south of Orchard Street, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Located in front of Pawling Town Hall. Marker is in this post office area: Pawling NY 12564, United States of America.
 
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Lakeside Park (here, next to this marker); Pawling School 1907 (approx. half a mile away); John L. Worden (approx. half a mile away but has been reported missing); Memorial Trees (approx. 0.8 miles away); Murrow Park (approx. 0.8 miles away); Pawling Veterans Memorial (approx. 0.9 miles away); Pawling World War I and Civil War Memorial (approx. 0.9 miles away); Cole’s Mill (approx. 0.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Pawling.
 
Regarding Grange Hall. The former Grange Hall is now the Pawling Town Hall.
 
Categories. Fraternal or Sororal OrganizationsHorticulture & Forestry
 
Grange Hall Marker in front of Pawling Town Hall image. Click for full size.
By Michael Herrick, November 14, 2009
2. Grange Hall Marker in front of Pawling Town Hall
 
 
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 18, 2009, by Michael Herrick of Southbury, Connecticut. This page has been viewed 733 times since then and 35 times this year. Photos:   1, 2. submitted on November 18, 2009, by Michael Herrick of Southbury, Connecticut. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.
Paid Advertisement