Colonie in Albany County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Church of the Boght
1st Church North of Albany
Organized by the Classis
Of Albany, Feb. 22, 1784
Erected 1932 by New York State Education Department.
Location. 42° 47.02′ N, 73° 44.424′ W. Marker is in Colonie, New York, in Albany County. Marker is on Boght Road (New York State Route 9R), on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 583 Boght Road, Cohoes NY 12047, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. The Boght (a few steps from this marker); Gen. Henry Knox Trail (approx. 1.3 miles away); Sightseeing / Cataract House, Cohoes Falls, N.Y. (approx. 1.6 miles away); Misty 17 (approx. 1.6 miles away); A Park Named Craner * Cohoes Recalls a Hero (approx. 1.6 miles away); Cohoes Mastodon (approx. 1.7 miles away); The Cohoes Mastodont (approx. 1.8 miles away); The Erie Canal (approx. 1.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Colonie.
Regarding Boght Church. The Boght Church is now the Boght Art Center. On May 15, 2009, the Boght Arts Center officially opens its doors, billings itself
Also see . . . The Boght Arts Center. The official website of the Boght Arts Center. (Submitted on November 22, 2009, by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York.)
Additional keywords. Church of the Boght Church of the Bought
Categories. • Arts, Letters, Music • Churches, Etc. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 22, 2009, by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York. This page has been viewed 978 times since then and 30 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on November 22, 2009, by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.