Aden in Prince William County, Virginia — The American South (Mid-Atlantic)
Second Prince William County Courthouse
Erected 1992 by Department of Historic Resources. (Marker Number G-17.)
Location. Marker is missing. It was located near 38° 38.44′ N, 77° 29.642′ W. Marker was in Aden, Virginia, in Prince William County. Marker was at the intersection of Aden Road (County Route 646) and MCB-8, on the right when traveling east on Aden Road. Touch for map. Marker location is at the intersection of Aden Road and a closed road into Quantico Marine Corps Base. Marker was in this post office area: Nokesville VA 20181, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this location, measured as the crow flies. Colonial Road (approx. half a mile Cedar Run Court House Site (approx. 0.9 miles away); Asbury Church (approx. 2.6 miles away); Quantico Baptist Church (approx. 3.1 miles away); Site of C.C.C. Camp P-71, “Camp Recovery” (approx. 3.2 miles away); Brentsville (approx. 3.4 miles away); Brentsville – 1822 Tavern Site (approx. 3.4 miles away); Brentsville - County Courthouse (approx. 3.4 miles away).
Related markers. Click here for a list of markers that are related to this marker. The list includes all five Prince William County Courthouses in sequence from first through the fifth. Note that there are two markers for the second courthouse.
Categories. • Colonial Era • Notable Buildings • Notable Persons •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 13, 2007, by Kevin W. of Stafford, Virginia. This page has been viewed 1,920 times since then and 66 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 13, 2007, by Kevin W. of Stafford, Virginia. • J. J. Prats was the editor who published this page.