Round Rock in Williamson County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Anti-Slaveholding Union Baptist Cemetery
Erected 1986 by the Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 13769.)
Location. 30° 31.49′ N, 97° 39.24′ W. Marker is in Round Rock, Texas, in Williamson County. Marker is on Farm to Market Road 1460 near Timberline Drive. Touch for map. The cemetery is located 0.1 miles east of the marker. Marker is at or near this postal address: FM 1460, Round Rock TX 78664, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Palm Valley Lutheran Church (approx. half a mile away); Kenney's Fort (approx. 0.7 miles away); The Double File Trail (approx. 0.7 miles away); Cabin from Gabriel Mills Area Confederate Chaplains (approx. 1.2 miles away); Trinity Lutheran College (approx. 1.3 miles away); Olson House (approx. 1.4 miles away); A. J. and Carolina Anderson House (approx. 1½ miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Round Rock.
1. Memorial Grave Marker
As the Historical Marker states, the cemetery stone is located a short distance down the street on the left. The stone is located on the side of a family's home on the corner. This is a memorial stone and not the original grave markers. The land has been developed into a subdivision.
— Submitted June 27, 2014, by Michael Heinich of Austin, Texas.
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites •
Credits. This page was last revised on October 26, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 6, 2007, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. This page has been viewed 1,151 times since then and 5 times this year. Last updated on November 27, 2009, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. Photos: 1. submitted on June 27, 2014, by Michael Heinich of Austin, Texas. 2, 3. submitted on September 6, 2007, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. 4, 5. submitted on June 27, 2014, by Michael Heinich of Austin, Texas. • J. J. Prats was the editor who published this page.