Georgetown in Williamson County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
St. Johnís Cemetery
Historic Texas Cemetery
Erected 2006 by the Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 15064.)
Location. 30° 35.278′ N, 97° 39.548′ W. Marker is in Georgetown, Texas, in Williamson County. Marker can be reached from the intersection of County Road 111 and Farm to Market Road (Route 1460). Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Round Rock TX 78665, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Caldwell-Palm House (was approx. 1.4 miles away but Inner Space Cavern (approx. 2.2 miles away); William Cornelius Dalrymple (approx. 2.7 miles away); John McQueen Taylor (approx. 2.8 miles away); Judge Harry N. Graves (approx. 3 miles away); Amos-Godbey House (approx. 3 miles away); Easley Home (approx. 3.1 miles away); A. W. Sillure House (approx. 3.1 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Georgetown.
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on December 28, 2009, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. This page has been viewed 869 times since then and 12 times this year. Photos: 1. submitted on December 28, 2009, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. 2, 3. submitted on October 12, 2013, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. 4. submitted on December 28, 2009, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.