Near Carnesville in Franklin County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Carroll's Methodist Church
>>>>--- 2½ mi. --->
Erected 1957 by Georgia Historical Commission. (Marker Number 059-3.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Georgia Historical Society/Commission marker series.
Location. 34° 21.55′ N, 83° 12.5′ W. Marker is near Carnesville, Georgia, in Franklin County. Marker is at the intersection of Royston Road (Georgia Route 145) and Jackson Bridge Road, on the left when traveling south on Royston Road. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Carnesville GA 30521, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Franklin County (approx. 1.7 miles Carroll’s Methodist Church (approx. 3.2 miles away); Poplar Springs Methodist Camp Ground (approx. 3.6 miles away); Double Branches Baptist Church (approx. 3.8 miles away); Old Federal Road Historic District (approx. 5.8 miles away); Red Hill School (approx. 6 miles away); Historical Franklin Springs (approx. 6.3 miles away); Original Site and Portions (approx. 6.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Carnesville.
Categories. • Antebellum South, US • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on January 16, 2010, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 998 times since then and 35 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on January 16, 2010, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.