Orangeburg in Orangeburg County, South Carolina — The American South (South Atlantic)
Church of the Redeemer
Erected 1970 by the Congregation. (Marker Number 38-15.)
Location. 33° 29.538′ N, 80° 51.477′ W. Marker is in Orangeburg, South Carolina, in Orangeburg County. Marker is at the intersection of Russell Street (State Highway 33) and Lowman Street, on the right when traveling east on Russell Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1606 Russell Street, Orangeburg SC 29115, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Judge Glover's Home (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Orangeburg Massacre (approx. ¼ mile away); Trinity United Methodist Church (approx. ¼ mile away); South Carolina State University (approx. ¼ mile away); Court House Square Orangeburg Confederate Memorial (approx. 0.4 miles away); The Two Old Guns Of Captain Henry Felder (approx. 0.4 miles away); Episcopal Church of the Redeemer and Graveyard (approx. 0.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Orangeburg.
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Colonial Era •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on January 24, 2010, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. This page has been viewed 725 times since then and 12 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on January 24, 2010, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.