Patterson in Stanislaus County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Patterson's Westside Bell
Dedicated on June 2, 2000 by the Patterson Township Historical Society
The monument was erected with love by community members using bricks recovered from the fire damaged Del Puerto Hotel. A time capsule nearby was dedicated on September 30, 2000
Donated by the Patterson Lions Club
Location. 37° 28.295′ N, 121° 7.81′ W. Marker is in Patterson, California, in Stanislaus County. Marker is at the intersection of Plaza Circle and West Las Palmas Avenue on Plaza Circle. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Patterson CA 95363, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 13 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Rancho del Puerto (within shouting distance of this marker); Hotel Del Puerto (within shouting distance of this marker); Hills Ferry (approx. 11.9 miles away); Orestimba (approx. 11.9 miles away); West of This Point is the California Aqueduct Founding Day April 28, 1888 (approx. 12.2 miles away); Ceres Volunteer Fire Department (approx. 12.7 miles away); Ceres War Memorial (approx. 12.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Patterson.
Also see . . . Rancho Del Puerto and the Patterson Colony. The Patterson Township Historical Society's story of the founding and developent of Patterson. (Submitted on February 11, 2010.)
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on February 10, 2010, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California. This page has been viewed 662 times since then and 11 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on February 10, 2010, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.