Marble Falls in Burnet County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Marble Falls Depot
Erected 1979 by the Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 9729.)
Location. 30° 34.592′ N, 98° 16.378′ W. Marker is in Marble Falls, Texas, in Burnet County. Marker is on US-281 just from Broadway St., on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Between US 281 & Ave H. Marker is in this post office area: Marble Falls TX 78654, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Governor O. M. Roberts' House (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Hoag-Faubion-Fuchs House (about 800 feet away); Christian-Matern House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Otto Ebeling House (approx. ¼ mile away); The Roper Hotel (approx. 0.4 miles away); Michel's Drug Store (approx. 0.4 miles away); 1910 Post Office Building (approx. half a mile away); Marble Falls Factory Site (approx. half a mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Marble Falls.
Categories. • Notable Buildings • Railroads & Streetcars •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on February 16, 2010, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. This page has been viewed 653 times since then and 3 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on February 16, 2010, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.