Dayton in Montgomery County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Dayton Fire Department Station No. 14
has been placed on the
by the United States
Department of the Interior
The last “horse-drawn” apparatus
firehouse in Dayton, Ohio, 1917
Renovated by Servco Industries
and Main Auto Parts
Location. 39° 46.631′ N, 84° 12.163′ W. Marker is in Dayton, Ohio, in Montgomery County. Marker is at the intersection of Main Street (Ohio Route 48) and Mumma and Forest Avenues, on the right when traveling north on Main Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1422 Main Street, Dayton OH 45405, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within one mile of this marker, measured as the crow flies. D-134 Artillery Memorial Bridge (approx. 0.4 miles away); McCook Field (approx. 0.4 miles away); Site of First Game in the NFL (approx. half a mile away); Deeds Barn (approx. 0.7 miles away); Site of Dayton's First Electric Generating Station (approx. 0.8 miles away); Dayton Masonic Temple State of Ohio Korean War Memorial (approx. one mile away); John Glenn (approx. one mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Dayton.
Categories. • 20th Century • Charity & Public Work • Government • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on March 2, 2010, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 1,048 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. submitted on March 2, 2010, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.