Georgetown in Williamson County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Cooper Sansom House
Erected 1988 by the Texas Historical Commission.
Location. 30° 37.968′ N, 97° 40.624′ W. Marker is in Georgetown, Texas, in Williamson County. Marker is on South Main Street south of West University Avenue (Texas Highway 29), on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1252 South Main Street, Georgetown TX 78626, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Marsh F. Smith House (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); C.C. and Mattie Hughes Cody House (about St. John’s United Methodist Church (about 700 feet away); Jessie Daniel Ames (about 800 feet away); W.Y. Penn Home (approx. 0.2 miles away); J. A. McDougle Home (approx. 0.2 miles away); George Irvine House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Harrell-Stone House (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Georgetown.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on October 26, 2016. This page originally submitted on October 7, 2007, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. This page has been viewed 1,080 times since then and 27 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on October 7, 2007, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. • J. J. Prats was the editor who published this page.