Marshall in Calhoun County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
First Baptist Church
Erected 1986 by Bureau of History, Michigan Department of State. (Marker Number 1226.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Michigan Historical Commission marker series.
Location. 42° 16.316′ N, 84° 57.783′ W. Marker is in Marshall, Michigan, in Calhoun County. Marker is on Michigan Avenue (Business Interstate 94), on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Between Park and Grand Streets. Marker is in this post office area: Marshall MI 49068, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Isaac E. Crary House (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Marshall (about 400 feet away); Honolulu House John D. Pierce Homesite (about 500 feet away); James A. Miner (about 500 feet away); Mary Miller / Hillside (approx. 0.2 miles away); Harold C. Brooks / Fitch-Gorham-Brooks House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Charles T. Gorham (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Marshall.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on March 8, 2010. This page has been viewed 669 times since then and 30 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on March 8, 2010. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.