Georgetown in Williamson County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
The Woman’s Club of Georgetown
Erected 1995 by the Texas Historical Commission.
Location. 30° 38.02′ N, 97° 40.028′ W. Marker is in Georgetown, Texas, in Williamson County. Marker can be reached from E. University Ave.. Touch for map. The marker is on a cement slab just east of the Southwestern University main building. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1000 E University Ave, Georgetown TX 78626, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Southwestern University Main Building (within shouting distance of this marker); Southwestern University (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Easley Home XI Chapter Kappa Alpha Order (about 800 feet away); Iota Chapter (approx. 0.2 miles away); Amos-Godbey House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Judge Harry N. Graves (approx. 0.2 miles away); W.C. Vaden House (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Georgetown.
Categories. • Fraternal or Sororal Organizations • Women •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on March 19, 2010, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. This page has been viewed 602 times since then and 21 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on March 19, 2010, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.