Richmond in Madison County, Kentucky — The American South (East South Central)
Frances E. Beauchamp / Prohibition Advocate
Erected 1990 by Kentucky Historical Society/Kentucky Department of Highways. (Marker Number 1872.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Kentucky Historical Society marker series.
Location. 37° 44.907′ N, 84° 17.832′ W. Marker is in Richmond, Kentucky, in Madison County. Marker is on West Main Street just from Church Street, on the right when traveling east. Touch for map.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. James B. McCreary Hall of Justice (a few steps from this marker); County Named, 1786 / County Formed (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); Samuel Freeman Miller (approx. 0.2 miles away); Madison County Courthouse 1862 (approx. 0.2 miles away); Gov. James B. McCleary (approx. 0.2 miles away); Pioneer Monument (approx. 0.2 miles away); Medal of Honor Winners (approx. half a mile away); Cassius Marcellus Clay (approx. half a mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Richmond.
Categories. • Charity & Public Work • Women •
Credits. This page was last revised on April 24, 2018. This page originally submitted on May 10, 2010, by Lee Hattabaugh of Capshaw, Alabama. This page has been viewed 800 times since then and 24 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on May 10, 2010, by Lee Hattabaugh of Capshaw, Alabama. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.