Cedarburg in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Last Covered Bridge
(Built 1876 – Retired 1962)
Erected 1965 by Ozaukee County Historical Society. (Marker Number 146.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Wisconsin Historical Society marker series.
Location. 43° 20.245′ N, 88° 0.296′ W. Marker is in Cedarburg, Wisconsin, in Ozaukee County. Marker is on Covered Bridge Road one mile north of Wisconsin Highway 60,143, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Bridge is located 1 mile north of the intersection of State Hwys 60 and 143 and Covered Bridge Road, known as the Five Corners. Marker is in this post office area: Cedarburg WI 53012, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Kaehlers Mill (approx. half a mile away); Cedarburg Woolen Mill (approx. Historic Cedarburg (approx. 2.8 miles away); Liberty Tree Memorial (approx. 2.8 miles away); Interurban Bridge / Riding the Interurban (approx. 2.8 miles away); The First 100 Years (approx. 2.9 miles away); Origin of Cedar Creek / Mills on the Creek (approx. 2.9 miles away); Cedarburg Mill (approx. 3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Cedarburg.
Categories. • Bridges & Viaducts •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on May 28, 2010, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 715 times since then and 15 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on May 28, 2010, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.