Kingsland in Llano County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Fisher - Miller - Grant
Erected 1964 by State of Texas. (Marker Number 9438.)
Location. 30° 38.753′ N, 98° 24.967′ W. Marker is in Kingsland, Texas, in Llano County. Marker is on Ranch to Market Road 1431 ¼ mile north of Coldwell Boulevard (County Road 127), on the left when traveling north. Touch for map. The marker is part of a scenic overlook for Lake Lyndon B. Johnson. Marker is in this post office area: Kingsland TX 78639, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. The Antlers Caboose Rooms (approx. 1½ miles away); McKinley Coach (approx. 1½ miles away); Antlers Hotel (approx. Hoover's Valley Cemetery (approx. 4½ miles away); Longhorn Caverns (approx. 4.7 miles away); Longhorn Cavern Administration Building (approx. 4.7 miles away); The Tobey Community Cemetery (approx. 5.4 miles away); Packsaddle Mountain (approx. 6½ miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Kingsland.
Categories. • Exploration • Native Americans • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on June 8, 2010, by Barry Weakley of Converse, Texas. This page has been viewed 942 times since then and 46 times this year. Photos: 1. submitted on June 8, 2010, by Barry Weakley of Converse, Texas. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. submitted on June 14, 2010, by Barry Weakley of Converse, Texas. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.