Delafield in Waukesha County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Erected 1968 by State Historical Society of Wisconsin. (Marker Number 160.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Wisconsin Historical Society marker series.
Location. 43° 4.914′ N, 88° 25.613′ W. Marker is in Delafield, Wisconsin, in Waukesha County. Marker can be reached from Mission Road half a mile from Mill Road. Touch for map. Marker is located behind the main administative building at the mission. Marker is in this post office area: Delafield WI 53018, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Bishop Jackson Kemper Home Built 1849 (approx. 0.8 miles away); Cushing Memorial Park (approx. 1.6 miles away); St. John's Military Academy Northwestern Military and Naval Academy (approx. 1.6 miles away); Delafield Fish Hatchery (approx. 1.8 miles away); Hawks Inn (approx. 1.8 miles away); Historic Okauchee (approx. 2.2 miles away); Lapham Peak (approx. 3.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Delafield.
Related marker. Click here for another marker that is related to this marker. To better understand the relationship, study each marker in the order shown.
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on June 2, 2010, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 764 times since then. Last updated on July 2, 2010, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on June 2, 2010, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.