Flemington in Hunterdon County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
a.k.a. Samuel Fleming House
This tablet is erected by Colonel Lowrey Chapter Daughters of the American Revolution, May 28, 1906.
Erected 1906 by Colonel Lowrey Chapter Daughters of the American Revolution.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Daughters of the American Revolution marker series.
Location. 40° 30.569′ N, 74° 51.693′ W. Marker is in Flemington, New Jersey, in Hunterdon County. Marker is on Bonnell Street, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Flemington NJ 08822, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Purple Heart Memorial (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Fulper Family Residences (about 500 feet away); Fulper House (about 600 feet away); Fulper Pottery Factory #1 (about 600 feet away); Flemington Public Library (about 800 feet away); Stangl Pottery Outlet & Showroom (approx. 0.2 miles away); Law Office (approx. 0.2 miles away); Tuccamirgan Park (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Flemington.
Also see . . . Fleming Castle website. (Submitted on July 22, 2010, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland.)
Categories. • Colonial Era • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 18, 2010, by Alan Edelson of Union Twsp., New Jersey. This page has been viewed 836 times since then and 35 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on July 18, 2010, by Alan Edelson of Union Twsp., New Jersey. 6. submitted on November 1, 2014. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.