Holly in Oakland County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Holly's Town Hall
Erected 1985 by Bureau of History, Michigan Department of State. (Marker Number L1261.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Michigan Historical Commission marker series.
Location. 42° 47.477′ N, 83° 37.671′ W. Marker is in Holly, Michigan, in Oakland County. Marker is at the intersection of South Saginaw Street and Civic Drive, on the right when traveling south on South Saginaw Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 102 Civic Drive, Holly MI 48442, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. Battle Alley (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Crapo Park (about 800 feet away); 1834 Clark Dibble Settlement (approx. 3.9 miles away); 1840 Grindstone from Fenton Mills (approx. 3.9 miles away); Fenton United Methodist Church (approx. 3.9 miles away); Saint Jude's Episcopal Church (approx. 3.9 miles away); 1838 Judge Daniel LeRoy's Law Office (approx. 3.9 miles away); Dibbleville Business District II (approx. 3.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Holly.
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on August 17, 2010, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 556 times since then and 9 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on August 17, 2010, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.