St. Johns in Apache County, Arizona — The American Mountains (Southwest)
Pioneer Public Buildings
Erected 1954 by Daughters of Utah Pioneers - Salem Camp. (Marker Number 194.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Daughters of Utah Pioneers marker series.
Location. 34° 30.418′ N, 109° 21.882′ W. Marker is in St. Johns, Arizona, in Apache County. Marker is on North Washington Street (U.S. 180 at milepost 368.7), on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is located on the northwest corner of East Cleveland and North Washington Streets. Marker is in this post office area: Saint Johns AZ 85936, United States of America.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on October 5, 2010, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 696 times since then and 32 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on October 5, 2010, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.