Upper Marlboro in Prince George's County, Maryland — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
St. Barnabas’ Church
Erected 1932 by Members and Friends of St. Barnabas Church, George Washington Bicentennial.
Location. 38° 52.511′ N, 76° 45.584′ W. Marker is in Upper Marlboro, Maryland, in Prince George's County. Marker is at the intersection of Oak Grove Road and Church Road, on the right when traveling west on Oak Grove Road. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Upper Marlboro MD 20774, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Hall Station (approx. 2.3 miles away); “Mount Lubentia” (approx. 2.9 miles away); Blacksox Park (approx. 3.5 miles away); Weary Warriors (approx. 3.6 miles away); Archaeology at the Brick Quarters (approx. 3.6 miles away); Seeking Freedom (approx. 3.6 miles away); Northampton Slave Quarters and Archaeological Park (approx. 3.6 miles away); Archaeology at the Frame Quarters (approx. 3.6 miles away).
Categories. • Churches, Etc. • Colonial Era • Notable Persons •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 18, 2007, by F. Robby of Baltimore, Maryland. This page has been viewed 1,098 times since then and 22 times this year. Photo 1. submitted on November 18, 2007, by F. Robby of Baltimore, Maryland.
Editor’s want-list for this marker. A wide shot of the marker and its surroundings. • Can you help?