Towson in Baltimore County, Maryland — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Baltimore County Courthouse
Erected 1966 by Baltimore County Historical Society.
Location. 39° 24.014′ N, 76° 36.329′ W. Marker is in Towson, Maryland, in Baltimore County. Marker is on Washington Avenue 0.1 miles south of Pennsylvania Avenue, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Towson MD 21204, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Hometown Hero (here, next to this marker); Abisado (a few steps from this marker); Vietnam Veterans Memorial (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); a different marker also named Baltimore County Courthouse (about 300 feet away); Epsom Chapel (approx. 0.3 miles away); War of 1812 Cannon (approx. 0.8 miles away); Wartime Support (approx. 1.4 miles away); Captain Charles Ridgely (approx. 1.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Towson.
Categories. • Landmarks • Notable Buildings • Political Subdivisions • Politics •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 3, 2007, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. This page has been viewed 1,835 times since then and 31 times this year. Last updated on October 11, 2010, by Chris Nelson of Baltimore, Maryland. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on September 3, 2007, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. 4. submitted on September 4, 2007, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.