Near Roanoke, Virginia — The American South (Mid-Atlantic)
Old Lutheran Church
Erected 1934 by Conservation and Development Commission. (Marker Number K-76.)
Location. 37° 15.835′ N, 80° 0.722′ W. Marker is near Roanoke, Virginia. Marker is on Brandon Avenue SW (U.S. 11) near Poplar Hills Road SW, on the left when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 3808 Brandon Ave SW, Roanoke VA 24018, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Lee Highway (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Fishburne Park Flagpole (approx. 2 miles away); General Andrew Lewis (approx. 2.1 miles away); General Andrew Lewis of Salem (approx. 2.1 miles away); Virginia Western Community College Memorial (approx. 2.4 miles away); McNeil Drive Lynchburg and Salem Turnpike (approx. 2.7 miles away); a different marker also named General Andrew Lewis (approx. 2.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Roanoke.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 27, 2007, by Kevin W. of Stafford, Virginia. This page has been viewed 930 times since then and 33 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on November 27, 2007, by Kevin W. of Stafford, Virginia.